It’s easy to get started…
1. Fill in the contest entry page, telling us in essay form where you want to go and why. We would appreciate as many details as you can fit on the page.
2. The final deadline for entries is January 5, 2014. We’ll review all entries and select the one we think best demonstrates a true “spirit of adventure.” The winner of the $5,000 Fixt Expedition Grant will be notified
within two weeks after the entry deadline.
3. $1,000 Fixt Expedition Grants will be awarded to each of the five authors of what we determine to be the “next best” entry essays. These winners will also be notified within two weeks after the entry deadline.
4. Once you have been notified that you’ve won, start planning your trip. You may use your Fixt Expedition Grant to pay for transportation to your destination, for as many people as you wish, and/or you may use it for other travel-related expenses that you incur before departure. Upon proof of these expenditures (as explained in detail in the Terms and Conditions section), Fixt will send you your prize money.
5. Then…head out to begin your great adventure!
I started Fixt in order to provide business people with superior office technology support, no matter where they might be, when they need help, or what technology they‘re using. Significant investments have made our support team reachable from virtually anywhere on earth.
This aspect is so pivotal, so central to the entire Fixt enterprise that we’ve decided to emphasize it by offering “Fixt Expedition Grants.” To apply for one, simply tell us about the far-flung, high-adventure journey of your dreams…and let us help you make it real.
And wherever it is that you do work – whether it’s your desk, a remote office or at the summit of Kilimanjaro – remember: If you need technological support of the highest order, 24/7/365, Fixt has you covered.
P.S. I’m a great believer in great adventures.
That’s why my wife Mary and I are heading to
Tanzania to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
I’ll be posting items about that trip here.